Sunday, July 31, 2005

Luxury of the lazy

Whatever I do, these days, I find an undercurrent of thought always,meandering about the topics i could blog on. Sometimes an excellent area I can dwell on my blog, comes to my mind, only to die a premature death in my conscious. I lay down half-awake, half-asleep today morning, and I realised there's nothing like lying in the bed. I snuggled inside the blanket. oh, what a luxury. However deep you sleep, it's nothing compared to lying inside the blanket awake. And if it's a bit cold it's all the more better. Then I'd curl up inside the blanket covering me like a cocoon. Come weekends and there's nothing like rolling in bed till say 11 A.M. Semi-awake, muffled outside sounds filtering in, but not loud enough to disturb my dreams....aaAh...This is bliss! Not everybody gets to enjoy, the luxury of waddling in bed wrapped by a blanket, I know. My friend A, works in a truck factory and has to start at 6.45 AM everyday, six days a week.My friends easily irritate him by just mentioning, "We awake only at 9AM".Hmm... Hope I don't cause such emotions inpeople reading my blog!

No comments: