Thursday, July 07, 2005

Top 5 excuses when I am too lazy to blog:

1.My flat-mate is using the system and it is not available
2.Too much work in office that I'm tired to sit and blog
3.I have hit a blogger's block
4.When I see other persons' blogs, they shame me into shelving my poor piece of a blog
5.I don't have time to fulfill my personal and official commitments, leave alone blogging.
I am planning to join Procrastinators Anonymous. I'll join it some time later, for sure. :-)
Actually, I intended to blog on one area of concern for me. Was lazy enough to sit down and blog through. Pretty serious matter. And I am quite worked up on that, too. Maybe tomorrow! It's another day! Watch this space! :-)

4 comments:

Paravai said...

Excuse ellAm romba nallAthAn irukku... enakku irukkuratho chinna idayam...little heart... adula intha mAthiri phoren collaborationellAm thAnga mudiyAThu

Primalsoup said...

Oh, oh, sounds very serious I say!

Thanks for the comment on my Blog, I am normally too lazy to seek out new Blog's otherwise! :)

janani said...

Procratinators Anonymous! Thats gud! :-)

Jinguchakka said...

@ Senthil - Onnume puriyalai

@ Primal soup - I was not serious at all. Just having a funny take on my laziness

@ Janani - :-)