Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Tag-tailed!

I've been tagged by barathrao to write 7 things on few topics and here i go. In olden days, people used to get postcards/letters, espousing some God and simultaneously threatening the receiver with dire consequences if he/she fails to forward similar letters. Later we came into email fwds which urged one to continue the chain for the sake of some blah. And in blogosphere we've got tags.Not that all tags are boring. But, some are contrived. Another side is, tagging might also make the tagged one happy in that he/she is being read, recognized, and in someone's memory enough to be tagged. We all love publicity and recognition, don't we? On some topics, I too love to be tagged like the Fiction-55 tag. Another one tag I saw looping about in blogosphere was the book tag where the tagged one has to list out his library. It didn't reach me though. :-(
This 7's-tag too made me think, albeit about me. Some introspection, it was. Maybe had I taken some more time, I'd come up with better lists. But spontaneity would've been lost.

Seven things you plan to do before you die!!
Read as many good books as possible
Travel around the world
Learn a foreign language
Write a book on my domain.
To retire into teaching
Learn to play drums & play it
Understand Relativity theory & proof of Fermat's theorem

Seven things you can do (Am not doing right now)!!
Be a little optimistic
Study
Stop being philosophical
Start some bad habit
Be more smart
Catch up with missed friends and relatives
Dissolve my cute little tummy
Seven things you can't do.
Without a phone
Stop getting enraged at perceived wrongs
Being patient
Concentrate for a time
Speak fluent Hindi
Save money
Wear contacts
Seven things that attract you to the opposite sex!!
Intelligence
Being genuine
Sense of humor
Understanding
Down to earthiness
Cooking
Good looks
Seven things you say most!!!
Hello!!
Acha
Na (as a suffix)
Pasikudhu (Hungry)
OK
"_ _ _ _" (When with close male friends)
Naaye

Seven celebrity crushes (People I want to be like (Iwtbl) or be with (bw))!!!
Richard Feynman (Iwtbl)
Don Henley (Iwtbl)
Prakash Karat (Iwtbl)
Mark Knopfler (Iwtbl)
Bharathiyaar (Iwtbl)
William Wordsworth (Iwtbl)
My girl friend (bw) - If I understand one!

6 comments:

Madhu said...

"Another one tag I saw looping about in blogosphere was the book tag where the tagged one has to list out his library. It didn't reach me though. :-(" adada... who cares? Neenga ezhudhunga, who's stopping you? :)

janani said...

Your celebrity crush list has 6 guys and you expect to have a gf??? :-)

Paravai said...

mm Janani's comments are very valid and makes sense... but the truth is different... Jinguchakka has enuf GF's to go on dating with one girl each day of the month... Silmisam am i not correct??...

Viewer said...

this tag brings out the lighter side of u. Otherwise in ur previous post u come across as a pretty serious bloke

Jinguchakka said...

@madhu - neenga solradhu sari dhaan!
@janani - :-)
@paravai - mr.kaaka! GFs yendraal yenna?
@viewer - Gee! Thanks!

BB said...

Good one!

Appreciate it..!

"Understand Relativity theory & proof of Fermat's theorem"

Guess it would be in my thinsg I cant do!