Thursday, October 06, 2005

Frustration in Fifty-five!

"Why am i spammed?", bellowed the blogger. The heavens thundered and boomed a stentorian voice,"Serves you right. For you were a tele-marketer in your previous birth. And that was before the privacy laws came". The blogger cackled, for then he became sure that these spammers would be harangued by nosier techniques of the future!
----------------------------------------------------------------

I was thoroughly disgusted yesterday by the was I was spammed immediately as I blogged a new post. Immeiately I turned on the spam protection, but by then 4 creeps had sneaked in. I think seriously of breaking their brains, or whatever they have for them. I can't understand how the heck they could attract business their way by spamming others. That naive a people are there to be taken in by spammers, is beyond my ken.