Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Narcissism

Usually I avoid writing about myself preferring to write what I observe. But Casa has asked me to fulfill her tag and here I go. Still I tried to frame answers that are true but don’t focus on me. A difficult thing I found that to be, as I re-read what I wrote.

I am thinking about..
....my oncoming road trip (an arduous one) this long weekend and wish it should be a success.
I said...
....I should buy a home, but yet to do this.
I want to...
....pilot a plane (at the least, a hang glider)
I wish...
....for peace in my mind. (whoa!)
I miss...
:-(
I hear...
....Apple’s gonna release a 100 GB iPod
I wonder...
...why money never stays with me
I regret...
....not doing well in my school finals
I am...
....brutally frank
I dance...
....to no one’s tune
I sing...
....my own meaningless lyrics to popular tunes
I cry...
....unshed tears
I am not always...
....happy. But who else is?
I write...
....to improve my writing. Very little success so far!
I confuse...
....myself when it comes to balancing relationships
I need...
....heavy doses of self-confidence
I should try...
....to clear CAT!!
I finish...
....idlis, dosas and all food in general very fast (of course with appropriate side-dishes)
I tag...
....Paravai
....Janani

I wanted to tag some more of my blog friends but I decided to save them for my future tags. Yeah, I am yet to honour some more tags. Watch this blog for more!

14 comments:

geeth said...

Writing this tag enables you to understand yourself better ;)

Paravai said...

aniyAyam... akramam... oruthan vAngura sambalathukku work pannalAmnu nenaikkumbOthu tag keeg nu ipdi pannalAmA...ok ok... try panrEn...

Has to be me said...

Thats a cool one. Piloting a plane sounds interesting! LOL@ idli / dosa!

Rohan Kumar said...

And I thought tags were bad, this one's plain horrid

Jinguchakka said...

@geetha - Actually it makes others think that they understand me better!
@paravai - scenai korainga.
@hastobeme - :-)
@rohan - Please tell that to Casa. I should tag you sometime.{evil grin}

janani said...

Hmm, you should be trying to clear GMAT dude! You are too old for CAT :-)

Tag done btw.

@rohan - You are tagged. muahahahaha!

Viewer said...

hmmm... tags ... they are fun to read but no fun at all to be tagged :)

totti said...

Rohan's complaining about tags? he had started the one with world's firt blog story and started a seperate blog for that( i am guilty of being part of it)...but he started it!!!

Rohan Kumar said...

@totti cmon that was such a novel tag killed by some overzealous wannabe writera and lazybums, they shall BURN. I shall do a post someday abt how many of these tags we all spent precious time writing and reading might have come abt.

Point 5 said...

...another one falls prey to the stupid Tag Game :))

Jinguchakka said...

@viewer - Sometimes they come in handy to fill up a lull between own posts.
@totti - :-) How about tagging rohan and pointy? am thinking of a boring, ridiculous tag to tag them. ;-)
@pointy - :-)The wrath of tagging shall visit you, my friend.

Jinguchakka said...

@viewer - Sometimes they come in handy to fill up a lull between own posts.
@totti - :-) How about tagging rohan and pointy? am thinking of a boring, ridiculous tag to tag them. ;-)
@pointy - :-)The wrath of tagging shall visit you, my friend.

Mythreyee said...

hmmm.. decent tag actually! n hey, i wanna pilot a plane too sumday.. iv promised myself i wun die widout pilotin a plane.. even if i die doin dat, i wudnt mind it!

Casablanca said...

Yay! You did the tag!
And why do you want to give CAT? Another MBA aspirant?

I find it funny that someone who is complaining so much about the tag here, went and did it on his own accord on his blog. *cough cough*