Saturday, September 03, 2005

Point I ponder!!

How extremely different emotions create the same wish, I wonder!
When deepest despair hits, when it seems that there is nothing and no one left to live for, Death wish takes over.
The strange irony is when happiness seeps and pervades the soul, when not just joy and laughter, but peace and happiness takes over your being, the same death wish takes over. Since that zenith of sublime nirvana, the mind transcends, can never be repeated (or that is what we believe at that point in time), it is better to shuffle our mortal coil then, than hitting the lows after, is what your heart and soul lead you to believe.
I wonder!
I wonder why!!

9 comments:

Ashok said...

hello!...loose appa ni....whats happening..whats this..i cannot catch a word...r u ok..divu saithu nippatuga...i cant stand nor anybody else in our room...god pls...bestow some sanity to this writer..

Peelamedu_bulls said...

isthin bilpi iluthu uttaan toin. Appasi adhuku nomoku unakku.
If you understood what I said, I also understood what you said !

Jinguchakka said...

@ Ana - yenna pannradhu, manasule thOninadhai yezhudhittaen.

@ Peelamedu - lol. I like your humour.

Sidewinder said...

Peace and death happiness when the mind transcends, soul elevates, irony, death wish and nirvana! Huh! I wonder why why why ??????????

BB said...

I wish I can answer!

Nyways you have been tagged! check my blog!

PreethZzZ The Original said...

first blog of urs i stumble upon and can't really get a lot from it, but that you are extremely confused... Ur either happy or your sad, if your sad make yourself happy, if your happy keep yourself happy! All in all keep smiling :)! Lol, tried to make it a little confusing to suit ur post, failed miserably though!

Vinesh said...

Excellent point!

I have also felt both extremes, and you have so wonderfully brought out the emotions in your post!

Jinguchakka said...

@Sidewinder - dhideernu thOniduchu peechi! Yenna pannradhu?

@Barath - I saw your tag. Chellama "jingu"nu vera! lol

@ Preethi - You've got a good blog. And I am not confusing at all. Just wrote as I felt. And sure, I'll become happy. lol
@ Vinesh - Thanks buddy!

janani said...

>> but peace and happiness takes over your being, the same death wish takes over
Have heard this many times before, but you know I never feel like dying when I am so full of happiness. I am usually drunk with joy and am thankful to be alive and kicking.