Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Pyrotechnics in prose!

Yesterday, I was surfing channels and suddenly came upon a Rudy Giuliani speech somewhere in NewHampshire. The man was mildly interesting with holes in his argument even I could spot. Next followed John Kerry speaking at the Jefferson-Jackson dinner stumping for Paul Hodes and Carol Shea Porter, the democratic candidates for the NH senate. That was some speech! The way he went about blasting the party in power and the vocab he used was admirable. The only downer was it was a prepared text and not extempore. For off the cuff fireworks, Clinton is the man, who pummeled down a caught in the corner anchor at Fox News recently.

8 comments:

By Deepa and Supriya said...

Ha! Ha!...I can almost see how Clinton must've turned red, but the man knows hoe to retort for sure! In anycase, I feel this interview would make both the conservatives and the liberals happy for all the wrong reasons. It would be interestign to see how Dubya would handle an interview such as this.

totti said...

I will check it out on youtube...did you see Jon Stewart on cross fire?

Rajesh &Shankari said...

Clinton's interview was hilarious

Me too said...

Deepavali nalvazhthukkal!!

mitr_bayarea said...

You have been tagged..check out my blof for questions......:)

jhantu said...

clinton is da man
monica agrees and so do i

Casablanca said...

Laughing at jhantu's comment... LOL.

Jinguchakka said...

@orchid - Dubya and interview in the same sentence! lol.

@totti - Can you give me the link for that, please?

@shankari - Hilarious? I don't get you.

@me too - nandri!

@mitr - okay ma'am!

@jhantu - LOL.

@casa - :-) me too.