Friday, April 21, 2006

200% Indian!!

Elections are due in Tamilnadu besides some other states. The state's Public Elections Department has put out the entire voterlist of the state in the net. Laudable initiative!

I searched for my name in the list and guess what! My name appears twice in the list!!

I have two votes!! Yeaaaah! I may be in a place too far to come and vote. Still, the Government must have realized that I am very patriotic and decided to bestow me with two votes.
More than any award, I say. :-)

6 comments:

Casablanca said...

So now we know who to blame for the sorry state of affairs in that state ;)

Viewer said...

LOL .... So u have twice the pressure now to choose the right gov

Jinguchakka said...

@ casa - what sorry state? It is the second most sought after investment destination of Asia-Oceania after NSW, Aus.
@viewer - no pressure. After all, I cannot vote this time. :-(
@Atul - You should travel out of Indore. lol

Karthik N said...

ஆசையா தேடி பாத்தேன்... ஆன என் பக்கத்து வீட்டுல இருக்குறவங்க பேர் இருக்கு ஆன எங்க வீட்டை மாடும் காணோம்..

இந்திய வரைபடத்துல இருந்து ஒரு வீட்டையே மரச்சுட்டாங்க... உங்களுக்கு ரெண்டு ஓட்டா?.... இது தான் ரெட்டை குடியுரிமையோ?

Jinguchakka said...

@karthik - Manushangalukku oru vote. dheivangalukku rendu vote. poochikellAm vote kidayAdhu! ;-)

Karthik N said...

indha pechukkum onnum kuraichal illai..