Tuesday, November 20, 2007

As my guru ordered!

"If I should meet thee
After long years,
How should I greet thee?—
With silence and tears."
- Lord Byron

Over the months, I have neglected my blog. This year has seen me move cities and jobs.

Whenever I check my blog, increasingly sparing as the days pass, guilt engulfs me. Sometimes I have thought of taking down my blog. But that is the only evidence I have of my writing skills, or the lack of them. So I decide to let it be.
And today I had further push to continue where I left.
So I am writing about writing to give me a start.
All I hope is I become prolific as I was.

6 comments:

Viewer said...

wow finally ! I was begining to wonder if u will ever write here again...

Viewer said...

hope u r here to stay for long :)

Karthik N said...

vannakkam aiyaaa! :)

Jinguchakka said...

@viewer - Thanks for your persistence. You made my day!

@Poochi - vanakkamungO!

janani said...

Dudeeee!! :-) Yaay! Write lola write! ;-) Lets encourage each other to blog

Twisted DNA said...

I completely get what you saying :) When I don't post for a while, I start feeling so guilty that I can't look at my blog anymore... there is this inner voice chiding me that I need to post :)

Happy new year... here's for more posts :)