Saturday, February 10, 2007

Kicking to start; starting to kick

I never intended to take this big a break. At home and catching up with friends for 2 weeks. A long travel to Indore and getting swamped with work immediately slowed down my intentions to blog. Laziness brought a complete stop. From Indore a shuttle trip to Chennai within two weeks of coming from there, made January a travel month. A full month without any post in the 20 months I've been blogging, is a first. So without bothering to take the effort to transmit the posts from my mind to my blog, I just blog about not blogging. Nurturing my blog is first. I'll bring it back to life, then I'll nourish it.
Blogging to continue..........

10 comments:

By Deepa and Supriya said...

Yay!! nice to see you back and yes, keep them posts coming!

Me too said...

you need to kick harder!!

Viewer said...

Knock knock ! hey common , now u need to get back into the groove :)

mitr_bayarea said...

I've been in the same mode as well..hope to see u blog more often.

Shy Machete said...

Haha nice way to put it. Nurturing your blog! Well, that's quite a unique excuse. :-)

P said...

Caught up on your older posts...and now... its time for you to wow me with some new ones! :)

Jinguchakka said...

@all - I'm seriously trying to write as I did. I hope once I get into the rhythm, the lines get flowing. I sincerly thank my friends here for their support and the newer visitors too..

M (tread softly upon) said...

LOL looks like Chicago left you with more time to blog.

Viewer said...

Enter effective date of Promotion on the Work Location tab

Viewer said...

There has been a change in my URl .. .NOTE it :)

Sorry I donno what I pasted in the last comment :P I think some work stuff :P Silly me :P