Saturday, September 18, 2010

Being watched from above......

My previous employer is also into hardware, FMCG and all things apart from being an IT services major.


So when at desk in my current workplace, if I just so look above and stretch, I find my previous employer's name staring at me from the light bulb.

It is as if my employer is watching me from above morosely. Maybe because it was a mutually enjoyable experience till it lasted. I atleast was happy and cherish the stint. It looks like now I am being haunted!
:-)

3 comments:

janani said...

Dude, your former company makes everything right from punnaku! :-) Which is why you should work for the companies that I do, 'coz no-one's heard of them except the people working for them.

Btw I kept my promise too, just a little late that's all. :-)

Jinguchakka said...

ROFL.
Thanks J!

Sudarsan said...

pathuda, un final settlement'la light, bulb'nu koduthuraporanga...